Despite being someone who has a very extensive makeup collection there are certain products I use day in, day out. Once I find products I love I am very loyal to them, as if they are close friends. I haven’t included every single makeup item such as, eyeshadow palettes, foundations, highlights etc, simply because I adore so many, and lets be honest, that would be a VERY long blog post. The products I am sharing with you are ones I would be EXTREMELY upset about if I couldn’t get my hands on them again!
I feel I have to share these products with you because they are truly wonderful. If I went away for the night all of these would be most definitely in my makeup bag. I am even having a meeting on Monday in Selfridges because I need to get my hands on a couple of these items, which I thought I could do after. Thinking ahead is important, time is precious – but thats another blog post/youtube video.
I know my photos have shown you exactly what products I am gushing about. However, I will detail reasons why I love each product below.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in the shade ‘Taupe’ – When you first get your hands on this product you may find it a little bit intimidating as the product is very pigmented and blends on to your brows like butter. Once you realise you don’t have to be heavy handed with it, you will be in love. It carves out the brows, defines them and you can even create hair-like strokes when using it with an angled brush. BUY HERE.
- Illamasqua Brow Build – I love using this alongside ABH DipBrow. Once I have shaped and ‘coloured in’ my brows with the pomade I reach for my Brow Build. This product adds a bit more colour but also keeps your brows in place all day. There are so many brow products which do this, however, this particular one is fabulous at fluffing up the front of the brows, which is a look I LOVE RIGHT NOW. BUY HERE.
- Maybelline The Eraser Eye Concealer in the shade ‘Light’ – I’m pretty sure this is the only drugstore product which I use EVERYDAY. I really haven’t found a better concealer than this, if you have found one please tell me! I have always struggled with dark circles from genetics but this covers them so well without being a cakey product. I love blending this in with a damp Beauty Blender. BUY HERE.
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette – I love this palette to contour, bronze and set my under-eyes. The reason I adore it so much is because the cool tone of the contour shade is perfect for me. However, the darker one is far too dark but I like using it as eyeshadow, I love using products for multiple reasons because it makes them worth the money. The warm bronze shade is matte so perfect for adding warmth to the face as if the sun has naturally kissed it. I don’t tend to reach for the peach shade very often but everyday I mix the yellow and white shade and pat it under my eyes to set my Maybelline concealer. BUY HERE.
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in the shade ‘Trooper’ (Black) – I find this liquid eyeliner the easiest to apply. It is made up of hundreds of fine hairs so you don’t get those fluffy little fibres which mess up your wing. It simple glideeees onto the eye effortlessly. Well, as effortlessly as liquid eyeliner can be because lets be honest, its not the easiest thing to do. BUT this is the best I’ve found, it doesn’t tug on your skin like some. I hope you know what I mean. BUY HERE.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – When I first got this mascara I found the large wand a little bit scary. I mean its very girthy! Maybe that’s why its named something raunchy?! Just kidding. Anyway, I am obsessed with this mascara, it is very black, coats every single lash and makes applying your mascara fast because of how large the wand is. If you are intimidated by large wands I would just use it on the top lashes. However, I use it on my top and bottom and always get compliments. However, I am blessed and I do have quite long, curly eyelashes naturally. BUY HERE.
- Too Faced Perfect Lips in the shade ‘Nude’ – MY ONE TRUE LOVE. This lip liner trumps any I have used. It is the PERFECT shade of nude. It is creamy, glides on easily and looks great all over the lips too. There’s not much more I can say because in all honesty I don’t want you to buy it because I am scared it will go out of stock before I buy them all. I am almost all out right now. OH MY GAWD…I have just talked that up. I went to find the link but cannot find it online ANYWHERE! *Cries*. If anyone finds it please let me know. My lips will never be the same if I don’t have this…Yes, I am dramatic.
- Tom Ford Lipstick in the shade ‘Nude Vanille’ – I have had this lipstick for two years now and still love it. It is a beautiful nude for any look and any time of year. My eyes watered a bit when I bought this because it cost me £37 (it’s £40 now), however, I have had it two years and use it so often. I am thinking of re-purchasing it next week. Read my review of it from when I purchased it HERE. BUY HERE.