There isn’t long until Valentines Day so I thought I would put together a list of some gift ideas. I know this list is a little bit extravagant but I thought it was pretty dreamy. A few of the items, although expensive, are around the same price as a bouquet of flowers; so if you want to do something a little different this year then this is for you. I personally love Valentine’s Day but Mike and I don’t go overboard with gifts – we prefer going out for a meal or having something yummy at home. However, I still found it fun putting this collage of items together as they look so pretty, and to be honest, it felt like I was shopping without spending any money! This doesn’t have to be gift ideas for Valentine’s Day, treat yourself.
The Wish List:
- Jo Malone Red Roses Surround Scent Diffuser £62 : Forget picking up some roses this year and try this real rose scented diffuser to mix it up a bit. Just last week, I treated myself to this and whilst it is pretty pricy it smells incredible, just like freshly cut roses. It is actually made from seven of the worlds most incredible roses. Hopefully it lasts a lot longer than a bouquet would. Everyone who has been to my house has complimented the gorgeous fragrance which gently wafts past them as they enter my living room.
- Saint Laurent Monogram Quilted Leather Card Holder £150 : With its blush pink and gold colour palette this is the cutest card holder to treat your loved one to on Valentine’s Day. I think if you love designer brands this a perfect gift because it isn’t too expensive.
- Monica Vinader Signature Bangle £275-£395 : I have chosen to show you this gorgeous bangle from Monica Vinader because I have been wanting to treat myself to it for ages. Although I want the 18K Gold one as opposed to the 18k Rose Gold, I thought it was prettier for the time of year. Any of Monica’s jewellery would be perfect as a gift because you can personalise them with free engraving. You can even upload a drawing to be embossed onto the jewellery.
- Biscuiteers Marie Antoinette Biscuit Tin £39.50 : I would be so excited if I received this as a gift. I absolutely adore the delicious taste of Biscuiteer biscuits and this tin of treats look delicious.
- Burberry Classic Cashmere Scarf £350 : You can personalise these iconic timeless scarfs for free with your loved ones/your initials which is such a wonderful idea. There are so many other colours to choose from if the classic design isn’t for you.
- Tom Ford Nude Vanille Lipstick £39 : I have to say that when I purchased this lipstick I thought the price was excessive but I have to say this is my ‘go-to’ nude lipstick. It goes with every makeup look that I do and is easy to apply. Looks great with Too Faced’s Perfect Nude Lip Liner.
- Gucci Marmont Suede Mid-Heel Pump £465 : I feel theres a running colour palette theme on this post but I can’t help but feel romantic and girly when it comes to V-day. I already have two pairs of these Gucci pumps and I am obsessed. I feel that most women would love these. You can buy them in a lower or higher heel and a huge variety of colours. I personally have them in black suede and the gold metallic.
- Giorgio Armani Si Perfume £52 – £94 : I discovered this fragrance last year when Giorgio Armani kindly gifted it to me. I have loved the scent ever since as it is so distinct. It embodies the true fragrance of roses combined with something else which I can’t quite describe. Although a grown up scent it isn’t floral in a way which reminds you of your Grandmother. I always get compliments whenever I spritz myself with it.
- Diptyque Roses Scented Candle £42 : I have wanted to try a Diptyque candle for a longtime now. They are such stunning gifts – if you appreciate candles of course. There are so many different ones to choose from but yet again I am all about roses for this special day!
I hope you found this post useful and it gave you some inspiration for gifts or to add to your own wish list.