I rarely do monthly beauty favourites because when I LOVE something I use it for months on end. However, the month of August was a time when I fell in love with quite a lot of new beauty bits and renewed love for products I’d had for a while.
Sorry I didn’t take individual images of the products but I think my descriptions will let you know what is what. Each title will also be a clickable link to the product.
- Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette – This is such a stunning palette full of warm deliciousness for the eyes. If you didn’t know (you probably did) I adore warm tones and this palette is perfect for that love of mine. The pigmentation is so amazing, especially for the price – Its only £15.50! Such an affordable yet wonderful palette. I have used this palette in two tutorials which you can find on my channel.
- Rodial Instaglam Compact Duluxe Contouring Powder #3 – This cool toned powder is the most perfect contouring shade and works great for my skin tone when I’m fair and when I have fake tanned. The quality is amazing and the packaging is very sturdy and beautiful with its faux leather case and mirror. This is definitely a luxury product at £52 but a very good one at that.
- Urban Decay NAKED SMOKY Palette – I fell in love with this palette as soon as I saw it. The packaging is divine and the shades are beautiful. You can check out my review HERE to see exactly my thoughts on this product. It costs £38.
- Too Faced Love Flush Blush ‘Love Hangover’ – I must admit the reason I purchased this blush was because of the gorgeous packaging – it screams Polly Pocket, so cute. Love Hangover is a coral pink shade (described online as a perfect warm pink) which looks so beautiful on tanned skin. I perhaps wouldn’t have bought this shade if i’d seen it in real life (I got in online) as I can only wear it with a tan if not it looks too bold but its beautiful all the same. The powder has the cutest embossed print of bunnies – yes bunnies! I love that I have this product in my collection. This cost me $26.
- MAC Eyeshadow ‘Coppering’ – An absolutely stunning warm coppery-red shade. I have been obsessed with this shade. It is quite a bold shade so it is definitely eye-catching. The pigmentation is fantastic. I bought the refill pan, which is £10, as I just popped it inside my Z palette.
- MAC Eyeshadow ‘Antiqued’ – A beautiful warm bronze brown shade. This looks so beautiful on the base of the lid. I adore it. I like teaming it with ‘coppering’. Again, the pigmentation is wonderful and blends beautifully. Its £10 for the refill pan.
- Dior Addict Lip Maximizer ‘006 Beige Sunrise’ – This peppermint scented lip gloss with collagen is said to plump the lips. Now, I’m now actually sure if it does that but it definitely gives the lips a drenched effect making them look super juicy. The gloss lasts for hours and I even like the look it gives when it is wearing off. The shade is a nude but the colour is very subtle. Such a stunning product. This costs £23.50 and is low in stock so be quick!
- Becca X Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector ‘Champagne Pop’ – I think every beauty lover who got their hands on this stunning highlight will be obsessed. It is a gorgeous light golden shade with peachy undertones which highlights the face so intensely with just one sweep of product. HIGHLIGHT ON FLEEK!!! I wish I had a back up of this product because it is my favourite highlighter of all time. You can’t purchase this in the UK unfortunately but you can still buy it for $38 from Sephora. If you want this you’ll have to be quick as its limited edition.
- Too Faced Perfect Lips ‘Perfect Nude’ Lip Liner – This is my all time favourite lip liner. It is the perfect nude so the name is ideal for the product. I love the creamy texture which glides around the lips easily. I like to line my lips with this product and sometimes fill the whole of the lips in as it creates such a lovely lip shade. When not wearing alone I will top with a nude lipstick such as the one I mention below or Kimchi Doll from Gerard Cosmetics or Myth from MAC. This costs £15.
- MAC Cremesheen Lipstick ‘How Tropical’ – I’m not sure the name matches the shade of this lippy but i’ll let that go. This is a beautiful creamy nude shade. I’ve been loving wearing this on top of the Too Faced lip liner I mentioned above as it gives that ideal nude I’ve been looking for. This nude shade adds a slight sheen to the lips. I love it. If you like Myth you’ll love this. It costs £15.50.
- Paco Rabanne Olympea Perfume 50ml – Ok, I can’t describe smells very well at all but this is AMAZING!!! I urge you to go get a sample! It is my favourite perfume of the moment and the copper packaging is gorgeous too. 50ml costs £53.50.
- Fake Bake Platinum Anti-Aging Self Tan Lotion For Face – This tanning product has been a saviour this month. OK, I’m sure you’ll all agree sometimes we just cannot be bothered to tan our whole bodies right?! Well, my face and neck are a lot lighter than the rest of my body at the moment so for the past month I have been applying this wonderful product to my face and neck in the mornings (not every morning though!). I like the fact it is moisturising on the skin unlike most tanning products. I will definitely be repurchasing this for the colder months when we’re covered up from head to toe so my neck and face can remain nice and bronzed 😉 it costs £25.
What have your favourites been this month??