Another month and another fantastic Vegan Kind box is delivered to my door. I receive a Vegan Kind* subscription box every month and I have never been disappointed and although I’ve had quite a few boxes now I always get excited to discover what is inside. Although I’m not a vegan I am definitely a foodie so finding out about new vegan foods excites me. The Vegan Kind boxes may also include beauty and household products along with the yummy vegan snacks. Each box also contains a delicious recipe and this month it was a cake recipe which made my mouth water – it looks so good! To subscribe to The Vegan Kind’s lifestyle box click HERE, it costs £10 per month (+£3.15 P+P) and 10p from every box sold is donated to a charity which is chosen by us, the customers, on their Facebook page. This month the charity is Manchester & Cheshire Dogs’ Home which was where that dreadful fire took place.
So whats inside #TVK12?
* Angelic Gluten Free Double Chocolate Cookies 125g RRP £2.60 ~ who doesn’t love a bit of guilt free chocolately goodness? I’m such a chocolate lover I couldn’t wait to munch into these. They tasted pretty yummy but afterwards left a little bit of a powdery taste in my mouth. However, for only 70 calories per cookie I can live with it. These cookies are perfect for vegans or those who have allergies to wheat, gluten, dairy and eggs as they don’t have any of these sometime problematic ingredients in them. I’ve still got a couple of cookies left and writing about them has made me want to eat one with a nice cup of tea – perfect on a gloomy day.
* Howdah Onion Bhajis 100g RRP £2.39 ~ A family sized bag of crisp-like onion bhajis are a yummy savoury snack which are great to share. Made with locally sourced ingredients and the best herbs and spices, this snack is actually quite spicy and so flavoursome.
* Premae Skincare Triumph Creme Balm 10ml RRP £33.66 ~ A luxury and intense moisturiser which includes anti-aging properties from vitamins A,C & K. It is also enriched with Frankincense – fancy! This moisturiser is fairly thick in consistency so I suspect it will last a long time. When I tried it I popped it on my hands and made them really soft and my hands are so dry from pushing my wheelchair, however, this product is actually for the face so didn’t I feel silly! I would love to use this product on my face before bed so it can sink into my skin and work its magic. The full sized product of this is 15ml and costs £51 so to get this 10ml sample is fantastic. If you’re interested in this product you can get 20% with the code TVKPREMAE at www.premaeskincare.com
* Landgarten Organic Dark Chocolate Covered Raspberries 90g RRP £1.99 ~ Although I’m not a dark chocolate fan I found these dark chocolate covered raspberries to be quite tasty. I really like the fact that the raspberries used are organic and the chocolate is fair-trade – its the little things but they make all the difference. These would be a great healthy snack – I just hope they taste nice! If you fancy trying some snacks like this you can get 10% off your order with the code VEGAN at www.landgarten.co.uk
* Nom Organic Oat Bar 52g RRP £1.49 ~ This oat bar was delicious and definitely an energy booster which makes it great for before or after you workout. This oat bar is packed with nutrients and anti-oxidants and is free from dairy & refined sugars and is made using virgin coconut oil. Nom strive to make products which are healthy alternatives whilst you’re on-the-go.
This sounds so lovely! I’ve never seen vegan boxes before xx
Laura | lauraslittleloves
They’re such good boxes, I really recommend them! 🙂 x
This looks fab! I think I’ll order one tonight 🙂 You’re such an inspiration Jordan, you’ve helped me to have the courage to start my own blog. I still want to write a feature on you for one of the magazines I write for x
Hey, I have nominated you for The Lovely Blog Award, all the details about it are on my page 🙂
I am going to nominate you too Jordan x