Sitting in the house over the weekend only encourages online shopping so instead of going crazy and burning a hole in my pocket I thought I’d put together a little wish list! The pricy items from this wish list are very unlikely to end up in my possession but you know its my birthday next month if you fancy treating me!? Ha ha!
1) The Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette ~ This palette looks so stunning how could I not want this!? I first saw it on Kandee Johnson’s giveaway a few days ago and have wanted it ever since. The Vice 3 palette has a variety of finishes from matte, metallic, shimmer and satin, along with a variety of different shades, which means something for every look! The thing is I can only see it on the US website not the UK one…argh. However, I’m guessing it will be available in the UK soon right?!
2) Moschino Long Sleeved Jumper ~ Well hello Barbie. All over my social media I’ve seen so many posts about Moschino’s Barbie inspired runway show previewing their S/S 2015 line of a girly girls dream collection. Once I watched the show I felt like this collection was made for Elle Woods (Legally Blonde). I really want this cute cropped jumper in my life but for £292 I’m going to have to just want it…forever.
3) River Island Dark Floral Bardot Top ~ I love Bardot tops as I find them so flattering and feminine as well as kind of effortless. I’m really glad they are making an appearance this Autumn and this one from River Island is perfect. The floral pattern reminds me of tapestry and could even be worn into the winter months and its only £18.
4) Lorac Mega Pro Palette ~ OMG, when I saw this palette on Lorac’s Instagram I knew I instantly needed it in my collection. It has a whopping 32 shades in it and I’m guessing the quality will be amazing. This isn’t out until October but I will be on a mission to get it even if I have to have it shipped from the US.
5) Seletti Wears ToiletPaper Lipstick Tray ~ This is a bit of a random one but I just love it. It is a tray with what appears to be business men holding lipsticks. I think this will look great to place lippies on or just bits and bobs.
6) Burberry Colour Block Check Blanket Poncho ~ OK, I know, I know, even if this was in stock I wouldn’t buy it because it would end up costing me over £1,000. However, I have been known to spend this much on handbags but I have a sensible head which says this may not be my cup of tea next year but for now I LOVE IT. After seeing copious amounts of celebs wearing it I’ve been drooling. It looks so cosy yet chic and I just love the idea of the initials on it too.
7) ASOS Floral Crochet Top ~ I love the laid back look of crochet and I would usually be only obsessed with this boho style in the Summer but somehow I just love this top and the shape of its sleeves so would consider wearing it in the Autumn months.
8) Lapaige Trends Pout Tree ~ OK, one thing that excites me about moving house is having lots more space for my makeup and I can’t stop thinking about it. I know that I need this ‘pout tree’ in my life. It is a lipstick holder which spins around but you can also put brushes in it and anything like that. WOW, That wasn’t the best explanation but you get my just. I think I would purchase it in white. Love it!