Well I wasn’t expecting a subscription box from The Vegan Kind for a while so I was so confused when I had one delivered. After a bit of head scratching, I realised it was a limited edition box full of cruelty free and vegan beauty products. I was so excited to tear into the box and when I did I discovered such a great bundle of goodies worth £37.50 for just £15.95. To get your own beauty box click here, to get this box you don’t have to subscribe so go ahead and treat yourself!
What’s inside The Vegan Kind’s Beauty Box*?
* Inika Black Caviar Eyeliner (RRP £13.50) ~ A creamy and highly pigmented natural eyeliner with a handy sharpener attached which to have with you at all times. This will be perfect for those with sensitive skin as it is made from natural plant products and minerals. ~ www.inikacosmetics.co.uk
* Furless ‘Must have’ Stippling Brush (RRP £8.50) ~ A super soft stippling brush which is so versatile because it can be used to apply such a range of products from foundation to blush and all in between! This has to be one of the softest brushes I now own and it is 100% vegan and cruelty free. Enter the code THEVEGANKIND by September 30th 2014 and get 15% off your order at www.furlesscosmetics.com.au
* White Rabbit Lime & Coconut Cleansing Water (RRP £4) ~ First of all I have to say WOW this smells incredible with its zesty citrus infused with coconut it just reminds me of a cocktail so if you get this remember you can’t actually drink it despite it being tempting. This cleanser is a fab alternative to cleansing wipes as it is made to be able to easily and quickly remove any makeup. I would use this as I would my makeup wipes then cleanse my face with my regular cleanser too. The ingredients consist of spring water, orange blossom water, coconut oil, polysorbate 20 to blend water and oils, sodium benzoate & potassium sorbate (skin friendly preservative and lime essential oil. All of the ingredients each have properties to improve the skin. Get 10% off your order until 31st August with the code TVKbunny at www.etsy.com/shop/whiterabbitskincare
* Beautiful Movements Cosmetics Beauty Eyeshadow 1g Sample X2 (RRP £3.50 each) ~ Stunning loose mineral eyeshadows from Beautiful Movements which are free all the nasty stuff such as parabens, synthetic dyes, fragrances, fillers, bismuth, oxychloride, nano particles and animal products. I received the shades Adobe Brick and Mississippi Mud which are both neutral shades – Adobe Brick is a browny gold and Mississippi Mud is literally a mud brown. You can wear them as a wash of colour over the lid or intensify the look by applying with a damp brush. Get 15% off your order until 31st August with the code VEGAN15 at www.beautifulmovements.com
* Simply Soaps Orange Cocoa Bath Melt (RRP £4.50) ~ When I first saw this inside the box I thought it was a big bar of delicious white chocolate and I even tricked my boyfriend and he almost tucked into it until he read the label. This is a bath melt made from raw cocoa butter and pure plant essential oils and smells amazing! It is great to add to your bath to unwind and relax. The ingredients are pretty minimal consisting of organic raw cocoa butter, sodium bicarbonate and essential oils of vanilla and orange! Get 10% off with the code vegankind at www.simplysoaps.com
What do you think of The Vegan Kind’s Beauty Box? Will you be treating yourself to one?
Great post, getting obsessed about vegan stuff