This months GlossyBox* is full of American goodies encased in a very American box – which I just love. I’m guessing their box is American themed at July 4th was Independence Day! Subscribe to Glossybox here for £10 a month (+£3.25 P+P). This month’s box has really impressed me as it has four full sized products and just one sample size !
So without further ado this is what I discovered inside the ‘Stars and Stripes’ limited edition American Box:
* Bellapierre Cosmetics Ltd ~ Mineral Lipstick in the shade ‘Mandarina’ ~ A gorgeous highly pigmented vibrant orangey red lipstick which glides onto the lips like butter. It is made from natural waxes, mineral pigments and antioxidants such as Vitamin C & E. This product is full sized and I was so glad to see it inside my £10 box seeing as alone it costs £20. Bellapierre.co.uk
* Absolute New York ~ Perfecting Eyeshadow Primer ~ I haven’t got too many eyeshadow primers so I was happy to see this full sized baby inside this month’s box. This primer is oil free and the creamy consistency is said to improve skin tone and keeps your eyeshadow crease free. I am yet to try it so I hope its a good one! RRP $4.99. nicka.com
* Carmex ~ Lip Balm ~ Believe it or not I have never tried Carmex lip balm which seems odd as it is such a favourite amongst so many. I felt my lips felt quite greasy when wearing this lip balm but I think its because it has beeswax in it. It is compact inside a cute little tub which will fit nicely in my handbag to keep my lips soft wherever I may be! RRP £2.69. graftonsbeauty.com
* Color Club ~ Nail Polish in ‘Glossy Seal’ ~ I adore this shade so I cannot wait to use it! This is a non-toxic cruelty free nail polish and the shade ‘Glossy Seal’ has been specially created for the July Glossybox which makes it so much more gorgeous as it is limited! RRP $8. shopcolorclub.com
* Tarte ~ Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara ~ I was excited to see this mascara from Tarte in this month’s box even though it is just a sample size its a fairly reasonable sized one. First of all the packaging is so unique and luxe with its reptile style tube. I’ve heard of so many American YouTubers using this product so it has been something I’ve wanted to try for a while and I can say from my first use today I love it and trust me it is rare for me to really like a mascara on the first day of use – I always find them too wet. This 4-in-1 mascara says to lengthen, curl, condition and give volume to the lashes – this has even been clinically proven! RRP £19.50 for 7ml. qvcuk.com
What are your thoughts on this month’s box? Do you love it as much as me?