Subscription beauty boxes can be pretty hit and miss but when you get a hit it seems to make up for the times when you’ve been a little less than impressed with its contents. The June Glossybox* has done that for me and restored my faith in their boxes because as soon as I opened up the shiny baby pink box I saw five fab full sized products (which apparently are worth £45!). It seems Glossybox have really upped their game and if they continue to bring out such fantastic boxes then I’m sure they’re going to gain happy customers. Just incase you don’t know a Glossybox subscription costs £10 per month (+£3.25 P&P) and you will be surprised with five beauty products and a mini magazine. You can unsubscribe at anytime too which is great. You can subscribe to the Glossybox Beauty Box here.
What’s inside June’s Glossybox
* Nailgirls ~ 3-in-1 base/topcoat & nail strengthener ~ This is a new nail product on the market and I was pretty happy to get it as you can’t really go wrong with having a base/top coat in your nail polish collection – especially if it will strengthen your nails at the same time. RRP £13.50 – nailgirls.co.uk
* Teeez Trend Cosmetics ~ Beautiful Flat Stiff Brush ~ When I saw this premium quality brush in the box I was so pleased. The packaging was adorable and the actual brush is too with a pretty design of flamingos, lips and eye makeup all over it – making it stand out from the crowd of brushes cooped up in a brush pot! The brush is thick and dense so will be great at packing on colour. RRP €19 – nelly.com
* L’Oreal Paris ~ Volume Million Lashes Black ~ Recently I have been obsessed with L’Oreal’s Volume Million Lashes Excess mascara which has almost all gone so I’m so glad this was in this month’s box. Although, it may be a little different from Excess I’m still sure I’ll really like it. RRP £10.99 – Superdrug.com
* So Susan Cosmetics ~ Concealer Quad ~ When I saw the cute box this concealer quad was incased in I was intrigued. I love a good concealer because of my ugly dark under eye circles. However, I have used it and seems a little bit greasy for me, perhaps because it is formulated with virgin marula oil, but I’ll give it another go before I right it off completely. RRP £20 – SoSusan.com
* Rituals ~ Qi Gong Spray ~ This anti-perspirant smells incredibly fresh and lush. It is infused with white lotus and yi yi ren which is nourishing. I really recommend getting one of these deodorants to carry around with you in the Summer months. The one inside the Glossybox is a travel size (50ml) which is ideal for storing in your handbag! RRP £3.50 – rituals.com
Did you get this month’s Glossybox? Were you as impressed as I was?