I’m really getting fed up of this cold weather now so to disguise my disgust for the season I’ve been rummaging online in search of my top 5 pastel pink picks which, if you’re a true girly girl like me, you’ll love. Seeing all these pretty pastel colours really does make me less disheartened at the ugly weather because soon the beauty of Spring will come to visit followed by a glorious Summer (fingers crossed!). However, while the air is still crisp and the skies are grey I think the pink leather jacket is just perfect…just look at those sleeves! Dreamy!
1) Pastel Gingham Crop Sweat ~ £40 ~ Jaded London
2) Georgia Winged Handheld Bag ~ £32 ~ Accessorize
3) True Decadence Cami Skater Dress ~ £32 ~ ASOS
4) Alicia Fluffy Wrap Over Mini Skirt ~ £19.99 ~ Missguided
5) Pink Embossed Leather Jacket ~ £180 ~ River Island
Ooh, the pink bag is gorgeous, I’m completely enamored with pastels this year, I’m even surprising myself :o) Xx
Makeup by Candlelight
Its is so pretty! Pastels are just lovely I just wish we had some sunshine to go with them…*sigh* Xx
Loving the pale pink… nice urban twist on the pastel pink trend.
Me too 🙂 hopefully even more beauties like this will hit our shelves once Spring has sprung! X