How I created a natural glow and the products I’ve used:
1) Face Stockholm Corrective Concealer ‘Blue’ – before I applied my foundation I applied this to neutralise the dark circles using a concealer brush and finished off by patting it with my fingers.
2) Loreal True Match Foundation ‘Golden Natural‘ – using a Real Techniques Expert Face brush I buff the foundation into my skin to create a flawless base.
3) Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer ‘Custard’ * – to lighten the area under my eyes I’ve used this product from NARS. I pop a few dots of it under my eyes using the applicator I then pat it out with my fingers.
4) MAC Mineralise Skin Finish ‘Light’ – With a small powder brush I apply this under my eyes to set the concealer. I don’t use too much as I don’t want it to look cakey!
5) RiRi Hearts MAC Powder Blush Duo ‘Hibiscus Kiss’ – I then use the bronzer in this duo and use it to contour and to add some colour to my face. I also use this in the crease of my eye using a blending brush. I then apply the pink blush to my cheeks to add some warmth.
6) The Balm ‘Mary-Lou Manizer’ – I use this on the highest points of my cheekbones followed by the centre of my forehead, bridge of nose, cupids bow and chin to give my face a real glow. I then add it to the base of my eyelid, the brow bone and the inner corner of my eye.
7) MAC Eyebrow Pencil ‘Lingering’ – to define and darken my eyebrows I use this by following the natural shape of my brow. I then grab a MAC 208 brush and blend the colour out to the part of my brow closest to my nose – I do this so its more shaded at this point and this way the colour isn’t so intense.
8) Benefit High Brow – Instead of using this under my brow bone today I’ve used it in the waterline to give the appearance of wider, more awake eyes.
9) Eyeko Mascara ‘Eye Do’* – I then apply a few coats of mascara. I try and get as close to the lash line as possible and wiggle the mascara brush.
10) Too Faced La Creme Colour Drenched Lip ‘Naked Dolly’ – I then add this pretty nude glossy lipstick to my lips.