Elemis Fresh Skin ~ Smoothly Does It Gift Set * ~ Teens to 20’s ~ £25
Christmas isn’t far around the corner and it can be difficult to buy for people who seem to have everything or are simply hard to buy for. That’s why I thought it was worth while to show you this gift set from Elemis. I will be showing you a few more great items to buy for Christmas (or for yourself!) in upcoming posts. This girly Elemis Fresh Skin gift set is made for those in their teens to those in their 20’s who want brighter, radiant & softer skin. It’s a great way to get teenagers to begin to take care of their skin by using a luxury brand and at a reasonable price of £25 it’s not exactly going to send your pulse racing in terror at the thought of it going unused. If you bought these items individually it would cost £37 so thats a bit of a bonus. It is nicely packaged all inside the fuchsia-pink bag which will come in handy on trips away for years to come! I’m 24 and have found this set to work well with my skin.
1) ‘Loving Lips’ Quenching Lip Balm 10ml ~ With a peppermint scent this softening lip balm comes out of the tube a bit like lipgloss. It feels quite oily on the lips but not sticky which is quite nice. My lips felt looked glossy and instantly felt more nourished.
2) ‘Softly Softly’ Daily Moisturiser 15ml ~ This moisturiser smells so fresh. It applies beautifully and goes quite far so you only need a small amount. My skin felt so smooth after using this.
3) ‘Skin Glow’ Exfoliating Face Wash 100ml ~ This is a gentle exfoliating face wash made from cherry powder and tiny jojoba beads to deep clean your pores and mandarin to soften your skin. This smells so citrusy and fresh so perfect to use in the morning to help your skin feel wide awake!
4) ‘Make-Up Away’ Cleansing Wipes X25 ~ These were a luxurious treat for me as I generally initially take my full face of makeup off with a baby wipe (before cleansing etc). They made my face feel fresh and got my eye makeup off well. They’re enriched with chamomile and elderflower which helps to soften your skin.
5) ‘Magical Moisture’ Quenching Face Mask X2~ This will be great for a girly sleep over as there’s 2! I haven’t actually used these yet as I’ve been trying some other face masks this week but seeing as the rest of the set has made me skin feel super soft I can’t imagine these won’t do the same.
All in all a pretty set with great skin benefits!